Study in Canada; the McGill University is one of the top ranked research university in Canada. It is located in Montreal, Canada. Founded in the year 1821, the university has grown over the years in many aspects. The main campus is easily located on the slope of Mount Royal in downtown Montreal.
The university is a member of the Association of American Universities United States even though the institution is not in America. The institution offers degrees and diplomas in many field of study, and its welcomes local and international students yearly. There are scholarships, aids and grants offered by the university to students in order to help them attain their educational goals. The undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships are on-going and application are invited from international students.
The McGill University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are offered to undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. The goal of the program is to make the University more accessible to those who face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
These are the field of study available for the scholarships
The following fields are available for study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Public Policy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Urban Planning
- MA (Arts),
- MArch (Architecture),
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning),
- MBA (Business Administration),
- MEd (Education),
- MEng (Engineering),
- MISt (Information Studies),
- MM (Management),
- MMus (Music),
- MPP (Public Policy),
- MSc (Science),
- MScA (Science, Applied),
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy),
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy),
- MSW (Social Work),
- MUP (Urban Planning),
- LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
Secondary entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees:
- BCL/JD (Law),
- DMD (Dentistry),
- MDCM (Medicine)
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or have good track record to graduate before August 2023.
- You’re interested in applying for Fall 2023 admission to an eligible full-time master’s or professional program at McGill University
- Required Language:English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- be in satisfactory academic standing
The Scholarship will cover your tuition and fees for an eligible master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill and provide you with a living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms.
Summary of the Scholarship
University: McGill University
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligibility: Local and International students
Application Link: https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/scholarships#programs