Holland (Netherlands) International students Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in one of the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.
Here are the list of participating universities
Field of Study
Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme in the specified fields of study offered by the participating institution
The scholarship amounts to €5,000. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship. The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply
- You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice. The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020
Application Link: http://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/holland-scholarship