Bond University’s Abedian Foundation 2020 Masters degree scholarship is now open for international students. This is a fully funded scholarship awards for students who wish to take up a study program in the field of Architecture and Environmental Studies in the University. This scholarship opportunity is aimed at international students with excellence academic records. This award is in recognition of Dr Soheil Abedian’s longstanding association with Bond University
- submit a hardcopy portfolio; on-line digital portfolio submission is required for all masters applications
- Be currently enrolled in the final semester, or have completed*, the Bachelor of Architectural Studies at Bond University;
- Be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies;
- Submit a portfolio of relevant work produced during Bachelor degree candidature in support of their scholarship application;
- Be accepted for admission and offered a place in the Master of Architecture degree.
NOTE: The completed programs must have been completed within 2 years of the intended Master of Architecture program commencement year.
- On completion of the Bond University Online Study Application form, eligible students can apply for this scholarship via https://apply.bond.edu.au/scholarships.
- Students must complete and submit their scholarship application prior to the application closing date.
- Applicants must lodge their personal statements via the scholarship application form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
The following are criteria for judging your Hardcopy portfolios
- Hardcopy portfolios must not exceed A3 size or 300x420x50 overall dimension.
- Portfolio demonstrates overall aesthetic, technical, compositional, and spatial abilities
- Work is conceptually clear and demonstrates rigour
- Portfolio demonstrates well-developed creative design skills evidenced through project work documentation (photos of physical models, drawings, renderings, and other visualisations)
- Graphic layout of the portfolio pages, cover, craftsmanship and overall presentation of the portfolio as an artefact is high quality, easy to interpret and coherent.
- Work is clearly explained and clearly attributed (for example, where group work performed by others is included it must be identified as such)
Successful recipients will be announced on Thursday 17 October 2019
Application Link: https://apply.bond.edu.au/scholarships