Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program aimed at developing global leaders since 1983. Chevening enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. This is a Masters degree scholarship to be taken in UK
You must select three different master’s courses. These can be three different courses at the same institution or three similar courses at up to three different universities. Choose your three courses carefully. You will not be able to change your course choices after submitting your application unless you are granted permission to do so at the interview stage.
1) You will need to apply separately to your selected courses directly via the university. Please apply as soon as possible to ensure you get a place. To be awarded a scholarship, you must get an unconditional offer for one of your course choices by 16 July 2020.
2) We recommend selecting three similar courses at three different universities to increase the likelihood that you will gain entry into one of them.
3) Please note that the course titles do not have to match exactly, but all three courses should be similar in content. You should select courses that reflect your current or future career goals.
- An arrival allowance
- A Homeward departure Allowance
- The cost of one Visa Application
- University Tuition Fees
- A Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
Accepted English Language Tests
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
Application Link: https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/who-can-apply/