The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is an Australian University located at Toowoomba, Queensland. It provides good environment for study programs for the rural Queensland and international communities, and offer coirses in the following field of studies; law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts. The University is well-known in Australia for its largest solar integrated carpark and a library with rainforest. The University of Southern Queensland Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students is 20% tuition fee scholarship to International students commencing on-campus study in Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems or Master of Business Administration.
- be an International student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 2 or 3, 2019 for a place in one of the following postgraduate degree programs offered by the University of Southern Queensland:
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration
- have successfully completed an undergraduate degree program at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or GPA 6.0/10.0 or 60% average overall or equivalent.
There will be 20% reduction in the tuition fees
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- submit your admission application through the online application system, or through an education agent.
Sponsored by: University of Southern Queensland
Funding: Partly funded
Host Country: Australia
Institution(s): University of Southern Queensland
Eligible Nationality: All Nationality
Degree Level: Masters Studies
Closing date: 15 November 2019