Established in the year 1890, the University of Chicago is a top ranked research university in Chicago, Illinois USA. its main campus is located in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. The institution provide a good learning environment for the students to obtain any academic degree of their choice.
There are a number of scholarships for local and international students to take the advantage of and achieve their dreams. The university maintains some campuses outside the USA in Singapore, London, Paris, Beijing, and New Delhi. So students attending the University of Chicago, even better with scholarships, will be able to study not just in America, but also in different campuses around the world.
The Merit Scholarships for International Students
To recognize applicants for their outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement, demonstrated leadership, and commitment to their communities, the university offer merit scholarships to international applicants. Merit scholarships are partial-tuition scholarships that may be a single lump-sum award, or a renewable annual award. Merit scholarships are considered independently of an applicant’s financial situation, so if an applicant thinks he or she may require financial assistance to fund his or her college education, the applicant must submit an application for need-based financial aid. The vast majority of financial aid at UChicago is given out in the form of need-based aid, and applicants should not rely on merit scholarships to fund their college education.
All first-year applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships; no additional application is required. Scholarship winners will receive notification of their awards on a rolling basis through the end of April.
- tuition fee
- health insurance
- a meal plan, and estimates for additional costs like books
- living stipends
- Enroll into the undergraduate or Postgraduate degree coursework at the University by common application or coalition application at the University of Chicago.
- Submit International Student Financial Aid Application
- Personal Statement
- Secondary school report or transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree or masters degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
Note: For graduate students, the admission process is handled by individual departments.
Sponsored by: University of Chicago, USA
Funding: Fully funded
Host Country: USA
Institution(s): University of Chicago, USA
Eligible Nationality: All
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies
Application Link: https://collegeadmissions.uchicago.edu/cost-aid/international-financial-aid
Thank you give me this chance i am intersted to learn your company .
I am very glad to hear this on social media am very interested to study in university of Chicago
I have read n fully understood how good the University is
i strongly want to join this university!!!
Just it’s great idea
Iam intersted to jon youer gourp
I am interest to join university of chicago for study master program