The University of West London:
This is a career and public university situated in the United Kingdom. The University has up to four campuses; in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London, as well as in Reading, Berkshire. The university was the only university to win the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for outstanding achievement and excellence in hospitality education in 2009 – and it regularly wins awards from major industry bodies. The University of West London offers an International Ambassador Scholarship programme which, each year, offers selected students up to £5,000 discount on their first year tuition fee. The scholarship is awarded yearly and they are spread across our three intake periods; September, January and May to provide everyone with the equal opportunity.
- You ought to have received an offer from the University to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree
Term of Scholarship
International Ambassadors are expected to be active representatives for the University by
- helping showcase the institute to prospective international students
- You may be asked to support events such as Open Days, participate in interviews, videos and photo-shoots with the Marketing department or engage with visiting international students
Sponsored by: University of West London
Funding: Partial funding
Host Country: UK
Institution(s):University of West London
Eligible Nationality: All Nationality
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master Studies
- For courses starting in January applications must be received by 28 November, 2019
- For courses starting in May applications must be received by 30 March, 2020
- For courses starting in September applications must be received by 1 July, 2020.
Applicants should expect a decision within 14 working days of the deadline.