Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for international students to pursue undergraduate degree program in USA.
The University of Miami is partnering with the Stamps Scholars program to grant multi-year scholarships to assist motivated and skilled rulers of students attain their objectives of education and lives. Stamps Scholars follow their academic goals while building their management abilities with merit-based economic support including enhancement resources that can be used for studying overseas, social interactions, research initiatives and other instructional activities.
Applicants stands to gain the following;
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
Here are the courses from which the applicants must choose
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Business Studies.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries:All Nationalities
- Admission to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed below.
NOTE: Applicants Must have ;
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- General Secondary Certificate of Education.
Deadline: November 1, 2019