The Volunteer program is for all nationality irrespective of your race, religion and gender. United Nations has its headquarters on international territory in New York City, and has other main offices in Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna, and The Hague. It was established to form a united front for countries all over the world. Since its establishment, it has been playing an immense role in the promotion of peace, security, and unity amongst nations of the world.
The huge impact of the United nations humanitarian works are felt all over member nations, especially those experiencing war, famine and natural disasters. It has other subsidiary organizations namely the UNICEF, WHO, UNESCO, UNHCR, e.t.c. all involved in humanitarian projects.
About the United Nations Volunteer Program 2023
A. Good sensitization visits to remote areas in towns and villages are most likely going to be also part of this Job.
B. Former volunteers also disclosed to us that the organization takes the safety and welfare of staff and volunteers as top priorities. Saying that working with them is very fulfilling for those that are passionate about humanitarian works.
C. United Nations is calling on individuals who have the burning desire to contribute their quota to a global change. To apply for this United Nations Volunteer Programme 2022.
D. Working for UN Volunteer Jobs is one step toward gathering the required experience. And knowledge needed in advancing your career in International NGO Jobs in Nigeria.
E. It will interest you to note that in some cases where the selected person performs exceptionally well. During the volunteer programme, he/she is most likely to be retained as a permanent staff of the organization.
F. Selected candidates would be working with Agencies and Partners of the UN in designated areas. And in some
cases might involve movement from your base to a distant region.
The Eligible requirements for the United Nations Volunteer
- Degree holders or those with Higher Diploma from recognized institutions are the most qualified to apply.
- At least 2 years of experience from working UN Jobs in Somalia or other parts of the world is most desirable. While applying for this United Nations Volunteer Programme 2022/2023.
- Proficiency in English, Spanish or French languages is very important.
- Candidates are once more reminded that the Job, based on your position might involve regular movement. Therefore, the ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment is important.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills are compulsory for this UN Jobs in Africa.
- Most times Applicants are placed in groups to carry out a designated task. That is why good team spirit is
- very much imperative if you wish to work for the UN.
Application Link: http://www.unv.org./