National University Scholarship Awards sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering scholarship opportunities to qualified Nigerian students. This is an annual undergraduate scholarship award for Nigerians in tertiary institutions
This scholarship is open to students studying the following courses in higher institutions in Nigeria;
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Terms for Scholarship Application
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document
NOTE: Each document size should not be below 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
Scholarship Application Instruction
- Follow this Link provided below
- Then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
The following information are noteworthy;
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Scholarship Program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
- All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
- In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their personal active gsm telephone numbers and personal active email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever during the evaluation or award of the scholarship.
Closing Date: 18th September, 2019.
Application Link: https://www.orm-ng.com/cnlnationalawards